BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DAY✰2

Osu~!

It's morning time and I'm making fish!  Salmon!  I also had a bit of a seaweed snack.  Oh.. maybe I cheated a little.  It has a food additive in it (maltodextrin) . . . (゜´Д`゜) ALREADY!! REALLY!!



So, having fish in the morning makes me really think of Japanese breakfasts.  Unfortunately I can't have rice, or miso, or (most) condiments... I thought the seaweed would be okay... IT'S OKAY!! DON'T GIVE UP! がんばれ!! GO TO THE MAX!!

I can just eat normal seaweed.. right? ヾ(*´ー`)ノ

March 21st 2012, 7:40 a.m.

- Atlantic Salmon with sea salt

Edit: 7:41 p.m.
So... I might be allergic to pears and grapes!  Ironic, huh... that's all I've been eating.  But I read up a little on fructose intolerance.  It seems like something I might actually have.  But, I won't be certain until I go see a doctor (I really will this time!).  This is going to be tough, I might have to introduce some foods in early.. since now there is quite a few fruits and vegetables I can't even eat.  Frustrating.  I'm not sure if I had any reaction to the fish, as my body was still probably trying to process all the fruit.  I'm having it again for dinner so we'll see!

~カナエ

0 comments: