Hey, I haven't slept yet! Well, I'll be doing that soon. Hopefully. (I really got into a manga and needed to keep reading ヽ(´ー`)plus the cats were making a ruckus).
Hopefully I can scavenge enough to eat what I'm allowed here. Yeah, it's like I'm a real hunter gatherer! Yeah... sad attempt to make this seem fun. It will be much harder to resist temptation when I'm out in public (good thing I like being at home). If I find any good recipes, I will post them for reference. Otherwise I have to hold out until shopping day.
March 20th, 7:58 a.m.
- Water
- Pears
- Grapes
- Bananas *
- Strawberries *
- Carrot
- Celery
- Sweet Potato
Edit: I had a bit of a stomach reaction to the banana. I think I will pause on eating more bananas for now. Might have also had a small reaction to the strawberries.
Edit: 4:01 a.m. Just got home from work. My stomach is still angry. I'm not sure if it's reacting to the fruit/vegetables or if it's just trying to rid things from my system. Painful gas is painful, ugh.
I will come back to edit this throughout the day.
The real question is.... will I make it? The first week is usually the hardest.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
DAY✰1
~カナエ
Posted by KanaeShiki at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment