BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DAY✰3

Day 3.  The hardest day has come.  My sugar (& probably coke) cravings have hit me head on.. literally, I have an atrocious headache.  I want to smash my face into a wall.  Also, I have an assignment due Friday and I have no idea how to code it.  So... I don't know, I might actually have to eat something I shouldn't.

I was thinking a potato?  Potatoes have never bothered me.  But then a potato with no butter is not very good. Hm.. maybe a piece of toast.  I now know that I really do crave wheat, a lot.

It hurts!  It hurts so much and I just want a reward, dammit. ):

Maybe I should go off foods slowly instead of cold turkey...

Edit: 12:55 a.m.

- Water
- 4 Pieces of raisin bread with margarine
- Pickled herring
- Potato
- Carrot

DEFINITELY HAD A REACTION TO THE BREAD!! Stomach is in pain.  Bad news.. I don't know if I can give up bread.  I will definitely verify with a doctor soon.

Poyo-san... I'm sorry....o(;△;)o 
I really wanted to make a bread that looked like you..

No reaction to the fish or potato.  Thank god!  I think I'm safe with nightshade family.  I will have to eat some tomatoes to find out for sure.  I know this isn't a "real" elimination diet, but it's what I can handle.  If I had no school, no job AND a ton of money to buy food in preparation as well as medical assistance or a trainer... then sure, it would be easier.  It would still be a challenge, though.  So this is my version of figuring out which foods bother me and which don't.  Just cutting out all drinks except water is a HUGE step.  If I can keep that up, I'm sure I'll start feeling better and maybe lose some weight too (I'm about 145 lb now... gained 20 lbs since freshman year >:( Sucks).

Well, back to work on my visual basic homework.. ╥﹏╥

~カナエ

0 comments: