BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

かわいい✰ダイエット

Welcome to my small space on the internet.  ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Today I am starting this blog to keep track of my food habits.  By next week, I should be ready for the elimination diet.  Lately I've been having very bad physical reactions to food... my teeth can't handle sweets, I don't enjoy junk food like I used to, even my delicious Coke addiction is failing me.  Eating irresponsibly like that, it's almost my way of rebelling.


Also, school.  I am a college student with a major in Computer Science/Web Development.  I get stressed out a lot.  I'm not even taking the full course load and my stress lvl is max.  I'm not sure if this even what I want to go into, but I'm anti-social, I like computers and building/making things... ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ well, whatever.  I am not eating well.  I tried to go to the gym for a while but I got lazy with that too.

But this food reaction has been going on for some time.

I have heart palpitations when I drink a lot of caffeine (except soft drinks).  I get bloated when I eat wheat and milk bothers me a little, but I tend to lazily ignore it because I've been eating a lot of milk products since I was a kid. (Too much milk, maybe why my breasts are large( ̄~ ̄;)ufufu).  I also have a big problem with cruciferous vegetables and beans.  My body cannot process them and I am either left with terrible, agonizing gas pains or terrible agonizing gas.  It's not worth it, since I don't even like those foods that much.

But this means I need to properly monitor how my body reacts to food, right?

That's what this is for.  It's 2:30 a.m. here, since midnight I have only had water and 1 banana.  I just looked at the "Phase 1" foods for the elimination diet and bananas was not one of the foods I could eat.  Well... goddamit.  I'm still monitoring from now.  Let's see what happens.

March 20th, 2012 at 2:32 a.m.

- Water
- Banana

Edit: 3:35 a.m.

- Pear



Goodbye delicious food~!!! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

~カナエ

0 comments: