OH HAI.
So...it's been a really long time hasn't it! Well, a few months. I am on the Master Cleanse now!! DAY 1~!!!!!!!! I did the ease in, it helped a lot, got rid of my headaches from the caffeine withdrawal. I hate to say it, but fasting is the only way I can lose weight. I've tried exercise (yes, real
exercise, not just running at the gym for a week and giving up. I mean working out for a good month and not seeing any results..)
So, I'm gonna fast. I will probably get to my "block in the road" (that weight that your body refuses to lose more - for me it's 120 lbs). I will /try/ to get below 120, but if it doesn't budge after a week I will stop and go back to normal eating. I don't hate my body, I just dislike the chub I've gained. Pretty normal.
Anyway, I'll be updating occasionally on my progress. Stay tuned~! (˘⌣˘) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
CW: 135 lbs.
~カナエ
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
CLEANSE TIME (✌゚∀゚)
Posted by KanaeShiki at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You can do it!!
also FIRST! hehehe
Post a Comment