BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DAY✰18

- Slice of apple pie w/a little bit of ice cream (300)
- Sushi (way too much, it was really good but I probably ate like 1200 calories *cry*)

Starting the weekend off right... that's right, if it's after 12 am I count it as next day food!!!  It was that 400 calorie smoothie!!!! So deceptive... and this is why drinking only water is the way to go if you want to minimize your calorie intake.

I love apple pie SOOO much ;___; it's not too sweet, but just sweet enough.  Sigh!  It's hard to not eat tempting stuff like that, so I know that if I do, I'm gonna be a little hungrier than usual that day.  I will probably get a sub after I workout tomorrow... it's been a while since I did that too!  Gotta keep at it.  The shower will be ready by Friday so I wont have much motivation to go in the next little while (also, finals..).  I don't know about the exercise, but sticking to this eating regimen isn't too hard for me.  I get full very easily and as long as I get a few cheats here and there, staying around/under 1200 calories is no problem.  Now we will just wait and see if the internet is right, by October 24th...

~カナエ


0 comments: