BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Monday, March 26, 2012

DAY✰8

Starting today I won't have a shower/bath for like... a month...... (;¬д¬) So!  I have to use the showers at the school gym.  But it would be weird to go in and just use the showers.  So I've started working out starting today!  I only ran for 20 minutes and I thought I was gonna die..  。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

- Subway (flatbread veggie, no cheese + chipotle sauce)
- Fruit salad
- Water
- Yam fries w/sweet & sour sauce
- a little bit of Mango bubble tea
- Tomato soup + crackers

Had a tiny bit of coke again (less than a cup).....hmm...it's strange but, it doesn't taste as good to me any more.  Maybe somewhere in my brain it's telling me "No!" and my taste buds are getting fooled.. who knows!  Either way, it's a good thing.

~カナエ 

0 comments: