I like my new sleeping schedule! I woke up at 5 a.m. The whole day is waiting for me to seize it!! Really itching to get outside in this nice weather.
- Water
- Potato
- Atlantic Salmon (shared with kitties! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ)
- 1 tiny spoon of cookies & cream ice cream
- 2 Pieces of toast with peanut butter
- 1 cheese string snack
- Sushi! ♡ (1 piece of agedashi tofu, 1 california roll, 1/2 spicy salmon roll, 1 tamago roll, 2 pieces of unagi nigiri, 1 inari and a bit of my boyfriend's bulgogi + condiments)
Speaking of, did you know they make cookies & cream Kit Kat bars now???
uwaa~~ (´ ▽`).。o♡
I wanted to test out a milk product. To be honest, I think I might be able to handle milk products OK!! Which is surprising, because I drank sooo much milk throughout my life. The only milk-like products that seem to upset my tummy are some ice creams and milkshakes with a lot of additives (like McDonald milkshakes).
Edit: new weight! 140 lbs. Goal for now: 130 lbs! Very realistic and totally within reach.. just gotta keep it up.
~カナエ

0 comments:
Post a Comment